- Compatibility with new duckdb version (#36).
CRAN release: 2022-08-08
- Support for parquet files as Backend via DuckDB.
- New converter
CRAN release: 2021-04-13
- Temporarily disabled some tests to overcome some regressions in duckdb.
CRAN release: 2021-03-09
CRAN release: 2020-12-16
- New backend
dplyris now optional (moved from imports to suggests).
CRAN release: 2020-09-28
- Set a primary key for SQLite databases generated from data frames.
- Set a reconnector for SQLite databases generated from data frames.
- Resolved a warning signaled by dplyr-1.0.0.
CRAN release: 2020-02-19
CRAN release: 2020-02-05
- Connections can now be automatically re-connected via a user-provided function.
DataBackendDplyrnow has a finalizer which automatically disconnects the database connection during garbage collection.
CRAN release: 2019-10-29
- During construction of
DataBackendDplyr, you can now select columns to be converted from string to factor. This simplifies the work with SQL databases which do not naturally support factors (or where the level information is lost in the transaction).
CRAN release: 2019-08-26
$distinct()to not return missing values per default.